Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Presentations, TV, and Radio

Life couldn't be busier!

Here is an update on my schedule of public appearances, presentations and public events for the next few months:

I was recently on Show Me St. Louis again. Check it out here.

On Wednesday, Feb. 13th, 4:30 - 6:00 pm: I'll be doing on-air readings on the Dave Glover show, 97.1 FM.

Thursday, Feb. 14th, 7:00 - 9:00 pm: I'll be at the St. Louis Contemporary Art Museum for their "Unhappy Hour", giving free tarot card readings.

Saturday, Feb. 23rd, 2:00 - 2:30 pm, I'll be presenting on "Tarot Toward Self Actualization" at the Working Women's Survival Show.

Saturday, Mar. 9th, I'll be on the Kelley Lamm radio show, 100.7 FM and 1380 AM, 9:00 - 11:00 AM.

Saturday, Mar. 30th, I'll be presenting on Sylvia Plath's poem "The Courage of Shutting-Up" at the Popular Culture Conference, Marriott Wardham Park, Washington, DC. The week prior I will be available for in-person readings in Washington DC, Maryland, and Ocean City, Maryland. Contact me for details.

Finally, June 21st and 22nd (exact time TBA), I'll be returning to London, England to present on Sylvia Plath's poem, "The Detective", at the Sherlock Holmes Conference, University of London, Senate House. Details forthcoming.

Please email if you are interested in having me appear at your public or private event, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for a personal reading.





No comments: