Hi Friends,
A couple of updates for you on my whereabouts, local and otherwise:
On Wednesday, February 13th, I'll be on the Dave Glover Show, FM News Talk 97.1 FM, in the 4:30 - 6:00 pm time slot. Listen to call for a free on-the-air reading!
On Valentine's Day, February 14th, get your free tarot card reading at the St. Louis Contemporary Art Museum's "Unhappy Hour." Here's a clip on the event featuring Yours Truly around two minutes in. The St. Louis Contemporary Art Museum is on Washington Avenue, just off of Grand, near the Fox Theater and next to the Pulitzer.
On Saturday, February 23rd, I'll be presenting "Tarot Toward Self-Actualization" at the Working Women's Survival Show, 2:00-2:30 pm. Click here for more.
On Saturday, March 9th, I'll be doing free tarot readings on the Kelley Lamm Radio Show, 9am to 11am on 100.7fm and 1380am.
On Saturday, March 30th I'll be presenting on my Sylvia Plath/Tarot work at the Popular Culture Conference in Washington DC, at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 1:15 pm. The poem I am focusing on is "The Courage of Shutting-Up." It is Sylvia Plath's quiet advocacy for gay rights in a time when such things did not exist. Write for details (and more specifics are given in the preceding blog).
There is even more good news brewing, so watch this space and I'll post as it is finalized.
No comments:
Post a Comment