Monday, May 14, 2012

National TV!

The blessings continue, and it looks like Nick At Nite will be featuring Yours Truly as a guest on a reality TV show, for their new "NickMom" series coming out later this year. The show I'll be on features two housewives in St. Louis, with a working title of "The Judi and Kate Show," but I suspect that will be changed. My episode will be taped this weekend; I am the tarot reader who will be a guest at a daughter's graduation party, reading for the stars. Should be fun--watch for me in the Fall!

3 comments:

Colin said...

i can't believe no one has said Congratulations on this, si I will. A real T.V. show!

Julia Gordon-Bramer said...

Thanks! I'm just a guest on the show--the whole show is not about me. Although I think I could have a kick-ass reality TV show with all the rock stars, poets and interesting people I know.

Lynn said...

Congratulations Julia! Sounds exciting.