The secret is out! Sylvia Plath's work was based entirely on the Tarot and Qabalah. Read about it here in Indiana University NW's Plath Profiles 3: http://www.iun.edu/%7Eplath/vol3/Gordon-Bramer.pdf
Email me for more info on my book in progress, Fixed Stars Govern A Life.
--Julia Gordon-Bramer
3 comments:
Syl,
You are amazing! Congratulations on the first step in your rise to stardom. You are going places, woman! Kudos on this publication, revelation and your dilligence in unravelling this.
Linda O'Connell
I happen to think Vladimir is a wonderful human being. He is full of love and everlasting youth. His political views are enlightening to all, even to those to stupid to agree with them. To all the tea baggers ............
"White collared conservative flashing down the street,pointing their plastic finger at me. They're hoping soon my kind will drop and die, but im gonna wave my freak flag high!" Hendrix
Dear Anonymous,
I don't know Vladimir, so I'll have to take your word that he enlightens even those "to" stupid to agree with him. I think, though, to adequately insult the intelligence of those who disagree with you, it's best to demonstrate that, at the very least, you are able to differentiate between the proper uses of to and too. Otherwise, you risk losing all credibility.
Post a Comment